Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How Long Do Box Braids Take

Rumors - Part Two!

And here we are with the second part! Ready to learn three types really ... so cool?

ALCIDE: A brilliant mind and a great sense of business, probably thought the young Alcide was a good scholar sweet and sensitive, right? But GUM! In the mind of our agguerritissimo group, which has only one aspiration in school life: the chance within those cool ! Meanwhile sell topics and class assignments nell'insospettabile the girls' room ... that bad boys, eh? However I fear that the road to fame is still much for us ...

LODOVICI CO: 's always been a hard worker, you have to admit it! It 'a sports, even if a lot is often underestimated: when it comes to race becomes very competitive but normalm body is the voice of reason to Alcide, which often has a definite ideas little 'out of step "on how to be cool! However, lends itself to any group undertaking, and with his height often ago by bodyguards to Al .. which is always very theatrical in these things!

Glycerol
Hey, it's me! What can I say ... I'm such a great thing! Many consider me a genius because I always carry with me a completed Rubik's cube! Never mind the fact that in reality I never even managed to mix it ... what counts is the result, no? My friends say I'm a bit 'slow on the uptake, but in the end we are a close-knit group, always ready to make trouble and gloriously proceed along the road to fame school ! And when I will understand what it means to feel that I'll be even more useful! TIE '!

Do not miss the next descriptions awaiting the first episode ... in January at Lupo Alberto!

0 comments:

Post a Comment