Saturday, January 8, 2011

What Should I Wear To A Pakistani Wedding

Booksellers are not the same pre

______________________________________________________________________________
NATIONAL AWARD
BEST YEAR Bookseller
XI 2010 edition
Dedicated to the booksellers who have distinguished themselves on the subjects' relationship with the customer "and" professionalism "
IN COLLABORATION WITH
Friends of book

Certificate of Merit Awarded to
ROBERTO LORICA
For being classified
FIRST PLACE
For the moral and physical assistance in research and advice given during the entire calendar year 2010 at the reading group Travelers.

Bologna, December 31, 2010
_________________________________________________________________________________



No. Booksellers are not the same. Who is or has been librarian knows. Modestly and I was, I would say the great Totò. I like to tell a story of a cheeky gentleman that came into my library bag showing off the Press, had the nerve to ask my cos'avesse Feltrinelli library that did not. There. My patience is proverbial, if I call life, and my name I did not like so much, sure I'd call Patience Marinelli. So I breathed and then. 'You see, Lord, apart from the similarity with the name I would say that I have nothing of what Feltrinelli. But if you now want to stay twenty minutes, half an hour to have a chat I would do it. I doubt that the contract of Feltrinelli could do it '. So our reading group wanted to deliver, through the hands of Katie and Clare, the diploma best bookseller in 2010 Roberto Lorica, Lorica library bookseller of the same name in Via A. Costa in Bologna. Diploma patience, also of Robert. The timeliness of his research. The care of our group. And why not? also to the discounts that we have always applied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment