Monday, November 10, 2008

Barefoot Feel In Hiking Boots

glyco-TEST - Gallo by god or god of the chickens? The air in November


Fashion: The
I do not know ...
I follow.
your face!

When you're on vacation, I prefer going to sea at night

the day


In the morning a crowd:
You look up at the sky
You always know how to get noticed! Do you feel safe


For friends: I am

the center of the world are the life of the party
are always the friend of Sai

sums: With an eye

In a word


a gesture of love you: Nothing

All
Me

Of the other: You know when

trust you trust you trust more


The World: Okay so

needs heroes
You can improve

What do you think of the test: I
indifferent, but they do!
I love them, and they do!
I hate them, and they make me do!

When you go out with your company: There are
... and hear!
There are ... and it's already so much!
There are ... and it shows!




0 comments:

Post a Comment