Thursday, November 27, 2008

Replace Head On Sunpak Tripod

wrong ...















And another one leaves.

At this point one begins to think of having something wrong, so sorry. possible that it's all a ciccicicci first and then suddenly you're the worst bastard the planet? I mean, sometimes I think that is insensitive to me.

Why is it so, no? All you are the coolest, most ... the most tranzollo. And so when the girl you spring mica can give it to see what we're evil. I would like just know that hell knows me people ... All there to judge, all there to think about my business.

But there is someone capable of thinking with his head, and not mine? Am I wrong finished on the star, the one where a girl like I say does not exist? one that I want to be with me not because they "must", not because they are "cool." I want it one that is with me because he wants me and nobody else.

For the girls I've had so far was pretty much like the new clock to be shown around. And maybe I had about my weaknesses, so I'm going to mica spit judgments.

But now enough of girls so I do not want to hear speak. Because the heart I've got too me, and I must say that by now is tired of beating empty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment