Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gateway Gumbo Monster Mudders

11.02.2011

Here is the special date this year, the palindrome numerically. Which is not just curiosity for fans of mathematics. It is also curious about the fans and nothing else. And you will say that this blog has to do in the palindromic date or how the hell you call it? Good. Look at the logo, please, created by me. Two red and eleven tomes tomes gray, in some cases tomini. Eleven and two pairs of figures in our palindrome. Eleven and two books of the stack. Eleven and two are Marinelli. I am especially fond of numbers and are passionate enough. In my library I chose my name, which first was my father. Then I chose to represent him, that name. Some asked me if the choice of the 13 volumes was related to luck ... ossignore! I'm not superstitious, I took a plane on Friday 17, and as for luck. Other inferred also choose the color red from Lady Luck. Gray was not in charge. Instead, think of the fans and just what can be invented: that the name is the origin, the source is the blood, the blood is the family. Marinelli. For those curious among the tomes gray'd be the third last upwards. I know I got a bit 'bigger but, as would the Commissioner of Colajacono' Winter Odd, and here we are in winter in an odd year for the note, simply because, when we dream? More I know. Want to know the gray. It is also the distance that always ties me to my origins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment