Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where Can I Watch Operation Repo Online

A History of Jazz and the Snow

I have never used drugs or smoked a cigarette in my life just to try. On Sunday, however, thanks to the snow and a fortunate encounter that for once, together a tax notice crazy, makes you almost get a surprise package, and an accomplice is still a cozy fire, the hallucination came alone. Without drugs, smoke-free, which is better. The music of Ferruccio Faxtet Filipazzi tells me a story written by Giampiero Rigosi. Sometimes he spoke, Giampiero, for Ferruccio always wants to take a stand to tell, and yes it has a beautiful voice! Other times, Guido and his silence the one and the other with definite notes of melancholy rainbows. I did not know Chet Beker first hallucination. And to say that I like jazz, I listen, I followed Paolo Fresu in several concerts. It may be that it was really a hallucination, forgive me 'I'm Chet, or it may be that I, in the end, is only and still young enough to be ashamed of not having to meet him. It intrigued me the right. The old but very intrigued me, the alternative to Chet Beker be clear, what plays in his place one evening in Bologna soup of drugs and alcohol and who knows what else. Sounds and also takes his place, and I, at the end of the story, the rest with my mouth dried, burned with curiosity so much that I pour a glass of wine with these characters so as not to stop them but Alas, I insist in my teetotal. Ferruccio no longer speaks and Guido and his friends have already stopped playing. Still snowing outside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment